Saturday, December 23, 2006

The blind spot in everyone's heart

It is a scary thing but I bet it is a fact, there is a blind spot in everyone's heart. What you hate about the person you hate is probably what you don't like about yourself. It is pretty scary:( The Johnny's story is still deeply impacting me, it allows me to see I could be just as blinded.

I wonder, if what you do not like about other person is what you dont like about yourself; does it also applies to what you like about other people? I hope this is possible even through there is so so little love in this world... so little that we always seems to find it easier to judge or criticise than to complement and praise.

I truely hope that is true.. there is a small hole for love to transfer from one person to the next.....

No comments: