Monday, November 2, 2009

'This is it'

Micheal Jackson's 'this is it'

Although I am and had never been a great MJ fan, however somehow I felt the need to say goodbye. Perhaps it is for the memories in which I was 10 and saw him on a Chinese newspaper where I thought he was a she.

Watching MJ in his 'this is it', I thought to myself; this 'isn't' it through... MJ you can and will live on amongst your family, friends and fans - those who loved and still love you. This isn't it and you don't have to say goodbye to us so quickly.

I truely admired MJ's hardwork - the sense of everything must be perfection and nothing less. There isn't that many of us out there who love their work this much - that none but perfection will do. Besides, who can dance like that while singing, acting and telling others want to do with their instruments and dance steps at 50? I am half his age and I am out of breath just walking up the stairs.

MJ, you are truely remarkable - it is sad that people like me only realise your brilliance when you are gone... Wherever you are, may you be in peace.

PS I actually have this thought of MJ doing the thriller for real and rocking some after life party with real skeletons :D

No comments: