Saturday, April 28, 2012

Thank you God, I am blessed

There are many moments in my life I am humbled by how blessed I am. I can never say I am truly the underdog because I have been very lucky in my life. My parents worked very hard to put me where I am in the world. But God, there is not the only reason why I feel blessed. I feel blessed, not only because of the opportunities I have had because my parents worked hard to position me to reach for them. When I hear how others had ticked all the boxes, had been at all the right places at the right time with the right things and people and it is a high way all the way - I still do not envy them. This is because even through I can never say I am the underdog, I had have the opportunity to walk along them and experience their struggle second handedly. Although I have no way of pulling them out of the struggle, but I am proud to be with them for a point in their journey. Some of those life sessions I had taken from them, I will never forget. So I thank you God, I am blessed.

No comments: