Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Unemployment Day 1

It is just odd, this is my first official day of unemployment after I have quit my job last week (needed to give one week's notice). It is not as relaxing and calm or inactive as I hope to be.

Though I woke up later today (which is just so nice); I had been busy running around at university for different admin for the masters I am doing. Got home at 2h00pm, started to sort out some wedding stuff and is now waiting for the insurance guy to come (had just remembered I forgotten to call the bank@@)

With 9 days to go before my next exam assignment is in (HAVENT START IT YET!!! ARRRGGG), it looks like I will have a very busy time in unemployment. However, I am anxious about relocating work again which is makes me veery nervous again. I remember the last time I was looking for work, it was very unpleasant.

Anyways, looks like i can write my blog a little more frequently now for awhile till i am back on track.. Chao till next time:)

No comments: